Vacature Sales & Application Specialist (Germany)
- Functiegebied : Sales
- Branche : Microbiologie
- Uur per week : 40 uur / Vast
Commercieel Nederland is recruiting for a Sales & Application Specialist for our client MCS Diagnostics BV, located in Swalmen (Limburg, the Netherlands)
MCS Diagnostics BV located in Swalmen (Limburg, the Netherlands) is a reputable and reliable supplier in the Benelux, Germany, Austria and Switzerland of high quality analysis systems, diagnostics and disposable products for professional use. Our range includes a comprehensive package of products for a variety of market segments, both for industrial, clinical and veterinary microbiological applications. The quality, reliability and sophistication of the products that are produced by world-renowned manufacturers, making our company a valued supplier. We provide a high multitude of industries with specific solutions. Our knowledge and expertise enable us to work on a customer-oriented basis. We provide our customers with customized service of the highest quality with comprehensive advice, training and targeted supervision. We achieve this with our inhouse knowledge (qualified employees) and we use the extensive knowledge of our reliable and pioneering suppliers.
- Lead sales program in assigned territory applying technical/scientific skills to compete for customers;
- Generate account-specific sales strategies to sell all company products and services;
- Work with management to prepare and provide accurate account forecasts for assigned accounts/territories throughout the year to track; achievements versus goals;
- With direction of the Technical team, provide technical leadership and direction to support customers;
- provide excellence in service to MCS Diagnostics clients;
- Gather data on potential customers in the designated geographic region;
- Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services;
- Share portfolio opportunity's to appropriate account manager;
- As required gather data on marketing trend, and competitive products and pricing;
- Utilize CRM to capture customer information;
- Participate and assume support role in national tradeshows;
- Participate in sales meetings as required;
- Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner;
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Sell MCS Diagnostics Products and Services to accounts in the territory. Responsibilities include contacting established customers and developing new prospects for an innovative and expanding product line focused on high quality analysis systems, diagnostics and disposable products for professional use. Our range includes a comprehensive package of products for a variety of market segments, both for industrial, clinical and veterinary applications. The representative will be required to maintain an aggressive territory sales plan in which he/she will apply marketing and sales skills to meet goals.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) or equivalent in related microbiologic discipline;
- Sales experience in the above mentioned markets is an important advantage, ideally a minimum of 2 years;
- Or Candidates with experience in the field of microbiology willing to make a career move to a sales / account management position;
- Excellent skills in German and English.
Terms of employment:
- We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for a fast-growing company;
- You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment;
- The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package including company car;
- Adequate training is foreseen by MCS Diagnostics.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact Steven Duinhouwer, Senior Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 6 12 96 84 78.